Plex is a media streaming company that gives people instant access to their media collections – home videos, photos, music, TV shows, and movies – so they can quickly find and stream them to any device.
We have a simple yet ambitious mission: to help people easily discover, enjoy, and share all of their media across all of their devices. We’ve made great progress towards this mission, and we have millions of happy customers, but we still have a long way to go!
What sets us apart:
- We support every major platform, including desktops, mobile devices, smart TVs, streaming devices, and gaming consoles, providing an opportunity to work across platforms and teams to push Plex forward.
- We are a distributed organization, with people making great things happen in more than 15 countries and 11 time zones.
- We are passionate about our work and we work hard, while still providing flexibility around a schedule that works for you.
- We love what we’re building and our user community is an integral part of our development process. We actively engage with customers through forums to understand what is working, what they want more of, and how we can be better.
- We ship cool stuff!
Sound interesting? We’re looking for people who are ready to push their limits and have a material impact in Plex’s growth and success.
Who You Are:
- You’re kind, helpful, smart, get stuff done, have great energy, and thrive in a startup environment.
- You’re self motivated and able to work well in a distributed office.
- You have experience working in groups, but with the ability to work independently.
- You believe in asking for help and helping others when they ask, never throwing a problem over the wall.
- You thrive in a fast paced environment, with an ability to be nimble and shift priorities as called for in a dynamic space.
- You are hungry to have an impact, continuously working to improve our product, process and push the team to be it’s best.
- You have experience with interaction design process, with knowledge and real world experience across mobile, web and big screen apps
About the role:
- Help design and prototype the interaction for internal and external explorations, testing and validation
- Shape interaction design process from past experience, but relevant to the culture and workflow unique to the Plex team
- Work on cross-platform experiences, including mobile, web and big screen apps
- Direct impact on the Plex product and consumer experience
Plex is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. Plex is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
Tags: #Jobs@Plex #StartupJobsAnywhere #UI/UXJobsinstartup #RemotejobsinYostartups
Established in: 2009
Country Where Job Is Located: Anywhere