SignEasy is the simplest and fastest way to sign or get documents signed from your phone, tablet and computer. Businesses and individuals across industries such as real
estate, legal, accounting, banking, HR, sales, and logistics from over 150 countries use SignEasy to bring revenue faster, cut costs and delight customers by eliminating the need to print, scan or fax paperwork. SignEasy is the preferred choice of eSignature solution for over hundred thousand customers with notable clients like Cintas, Avis Budget, Equinix, Intertrust, Cleartrip, Aruba Bank, Axa Insurance and US Data Corporation. It works seamlessly with Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, Evernote, Google Drive, and Outlook. With over 4 million app downloads, SignEasy has been featured among the Best Business Apps on Apple App Store and Google Play Store in 2014, 2015 and 2016.
We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative to help convert leads into sales opportunities. This role requires enthusiasm, high energy and the ability to communicate well with prospective clients and identify their needs. If you are confident in your sales ability and love working with people, we want to talk with you.
- Contact and qualify prospects and set appointments for our sales team to close.
- Identify decision makers in organizations across key industries/functions and continually build a prospect list.
- Own and execute outbound cold calling and emailing to targeted accounts and prospect lists in a personalized manner.
- Nurture and qualify interested prospects by setting up meetings or demos.
- Monitor users acquired through free trials for potential sales interaction.
- Share insights from existing sales conversion funnel and evaluate performance of lead sources.
- Identify new partners such as resellers, affiliates and industry associations for co-marketing and co-selling.
- 2+ years experience in lead generation / sales development, preferably in a tech/SaaS company
- Demonstrated ability to achieve and exceed goals in an automated sales environment with accurate entry and management of lead data in a CRM
- Team player, with a strong self-starter attitude
- You must be engaging, compelling and articulate in outbound email and phone communications
- Ability to patiently and persistently build/nurture prospect relationships to cultivate latent demand
- Ability to handle objections and educate prospects in a consultative manner
- Confident, positive, energetic, and professional attitude
- Superior interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
Tags: #Jobs@SignEasy #StartupJobsAnywhere #SalesJobsinstartup #RemotejobsinYostartups
Established in: 2010
Country Where Job Is Located: Anywhere