Infor offers a full range of enterprise business software including customer relationship management, enterprise asset management, enterprise resource planning, financial management, human capital management, performance management, product lifecycle management, supplier relationship management, and supply chain management, including business specific inventory management, transportation logistics and warehouse management software. To meet customers’ long-term needs, Infor Open SOA provides an evolutionary path to support continuing business and technology innovation.
The Project Director leads and directs high priority and strategic on premise and cloud programmes. S/he will need to understand customer project objectives and take ownership of Infor contractual requirements defined in the Statement of Work. He or she will manage resources assigned to fulfil those requirements using Infor’s implementation methodology, lead implementation planning, control project plan and overall execution, develop positive relationships with all project stakeholders creating a high level of customer satisfaction, and help the customer realize expected benefits.
Language: English (C1) + Swedish
• Engagement in presales activities and formalising contracts.
• Establish Infor and customer alignment to the project Statement of Work.
• Lead large complex programmes.
• Accountable for the leadership of multiple project managers of the engagement who record detailed customer requirements, constraints, and assumptions to establish project/program deliverables
• Participates in or lead bid preparation or approval for projects of size and complexity for this job level
• Able to communicate with client/Infor executives.
• Powerful leadership skills to provide direction to the team and Dept.
• Strategical and tactical leadership.
• Identify project stakeholders and establish the communication plan.
• Present Infor implementation methodology to the customer.
• Establish Infor’s methodology work breakdown structure with the customer.
• Establish project roles and responsibilities with customer.
• Align programme requirements to resource competencies and establish the team.
• Build project/programme plan together with project managers and project team.
• Establish cost control plan and allocate the project budget.
• Track project status and communicate status to both customer and Infor organizations.
• Project change control procedures and update project baseline as required.
• Communicate project related organizational changes to the customer.
• Monitor and control Scope, budget, schedule and quality.
• Ownership, monitor and control of project financials and report various finance KPIs.
• Exercise risk and issue management.
• Ensure successful go lives and customer satisfaction.
• Transition all project deliverables to Global Support and/or Managed Services.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• A degree in computer science or equivalent is required.
• Ten to fifteen years of project management experience
• A minimum of five years of programme management
• Project size managed between 1000 and 3000 days (Projects between $1M-$3M)
• The job requires travelling 70%.
• Project Management experience on completion of numerous software and product implementations e.g. full lifecycle ERP implementation programmes
• Experience working with, and/or coordinating the efforts of multiple parties (e.g. third parties, clients, and off-shore departments)
• Proven ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly-changing environment, working with complex projects and handling demanding customers.
• Possess a high degree of project planning, organizational skills, and systems integration expertise
• MS Office skills including MS Project
• Possess knowledge of the market to which they are assigned, including: industry, trends, the applicability of Infor products within the target market, and key competitors.
• Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification or equivalent required
Infor is the third largest global provider of enterprise applications and services. Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 70,000 customers in more than 200 countries and territories improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands.
Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries.
Tags: #Jobs@Infor #StartupJobsinAnywhereinSweden #ProductManagementJobsinstartup #StartupjobsinYostartups
Established in: 2002
Country Where Job Is Located: Anywhere in Sweden