Elite SEM is a performance driven Digital Marketing Agency which specializes in Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO), Display, Product Feed Management, and Mobile User Acquisition. Our years of experience and extensive knowledge of the online marketing industry has cemented our position as one of the most savvy, fastest growing, and best Search Engine Marketing agencies in the country. Our team of over 80 is spread across our 6 offices coast to coast.
Elite SEM is recognized by Inc. 5000 for year over year as one of the fastest growing Search Engine Marketing agencies in the country. We have also won best search agency in 2013 and 2014 at the US Search Awards. Elite SEM was also named the best place to work in New York City by Crains in 2013. Mashable listed Elite SEM as the number one tech company to work for.
Our in-house marketing team is looking for a part-time Marketing Intern.
This intern will work with the marketing team on various projects across lead generation, brand recognition, and client nurturing efforts. This intern will carry out tasks and activities that help achieve marketing and company goals, while gaining a better understanding of the workings of a digital marketing agency. Social media marketing will be a major focus, along with content creation and email marketing. Strong written communication skills are a must, with an emphasis on spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
The internship will provide hands-on marketing experience with training and guidance from the team. We’re offering a flexible schedule if you continue to take classes or wish to pursue other opportunities simultaneously. Ideal candidate will be located in/ around Fort Lauderdale and enrolled full-time in a major university or college, studying marketing or communications.
- Help manage all social media accounts
- Conduct research to encourage social media partnerships
- Assist with targeted copy creation to support marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with various divisions on client communications
- Support marketing team with additional projects as needed
- Occasional database entry and updating to ensure clean CRM records
- Career Ambition – Knows what he/she wants from a career and actively works on it, makes things happen
- Learning on the Fly – Learns quickly when facing new problems, relentless learner, open to change, improves, enjoys challenges and finding solutions
- Action Oriented – Enjoys working hard, full of energy for new challenges, seizes opportunity
- Time Management – Uses time effectively/efficiently, prioritizes projects, gets more done in less time
- Creativity – Comes up with new and unique ideas, original, and always adds value to brainstorming
- Familiarity with social networking sites (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competent in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) and Google Drive (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Basic understanding of digital marketing industry (Paid Search, SEO, Display & Social Advertising, etc.) – though hands-on experience not necessary
- Highly detail oriented
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Interest in launching/ advancing a career in marketing
- Salesforce (SFDC) experience a plus
- HubSpot experience a plus
Disclaimer: This is a Temporary Position. This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Elite SEM is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.
Tags: #Jobs@EliteSEM #StartupJobsinFortLauderadale #StartupJobsinUSA #MarketingJobsinstartup #StartupjobsinYostartups
Established in: 2004
Country Where Job Is Located: USA