Botfuel operates as a web-based platform and SDK that offers chatbots for individuals and businesses. It enables its users to allow their customers to access their services through messaging and bots.
The platform allows individuals and businesses to engage with their customers on channels they already use, provide automated and personalized customer support, and increase brand engagement.
Botfuel was launched in 2016 and is operated from Paris, France.
As a Marketing/Growth hacking intern you will:
– Create and execute digital marketing strategies that drive customer acquisition and engagement
– Work to rapidly grow the user base by launching, managing and optimizing new acquisition campaigns
– Analyze traffic data and effectively leverage them to drive digital program effectiveness.
– Develop and distribute content across platforms, maintain blog and website
– Creative inputs for developing and execution of marketing collateral and brand building / PR activities
– Work with the product team to identify ways to enhance customer experience
You are eager to learn new things.
You like to take responsibilities.
You make the last mile.
– Experience with internet marketing and sophisticated campaign tracking and analytics, specifically tracking of lead generation and acquisition programs
– Highly analytical, data-driven and obsessed with detail
– Experience with strategizing, planning and implementing integrated marketing programs
SaaS, Content Management, Content Marketing, Digital Marketing, Strategic Partnerships, Growth Hacking
€8K – €15K
Tags: #Jobs@Botfuel #StartupJobsinParis #StartupJobsinFrance #MarketingJobsinstartup #StartupjobsinYostartups #InternshipJobsinstartup
Established in: 2016
Country Where Job Is Located: France