CloudBees – Software at the speed of ideas
CloudBees is the hub of enterprise Jenkins and DevOps, providing companies with smarter solutions for accelerating the development and delivery of the software that fuels their business. We’ve taken Jenkins – the most popular, trusted platform for automated software integration – and added enterprise-grade security, scalability, manageability and expert-level support. With CloudBees, teams can build, test and deploy software with confidence. By making the development and delivery process more productive, manageable and hassle-free, CloudBees puts companies on the fastest path to transforming their great ideas into great software, so it can start making an impact sooner.
CloudBees, The Enterprise Jenkins Company, has an exciting internship opportunity available. Our goal is to help companies optimize their software development processes supporting the Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration of code in order to improve productivity, time to market, quality and innovation.
We are looking for students and college graduates for paid full time positions and internship opportunities in our Events Marketing Division at CloudBees. Applicants should have excellent communication skills, knowledge of Marketing, Advertising and Events.
- Assist in the direction and execution of marketing campaigns and events
- Assist in the outreach to consumers
- Assist in creating exciting new branding ideas
- Provide support to campaign managers and associates
- Monitor and oversee set up of events
- Inventory management
What we are looking for:
- Self-driven, willingness to meet and exceed expectations
- Sense of initiative, can work well with minimal direction
- Great decision-making skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High energy level
- Creative problem-solver
- Strong work ethic
- Burning desire to learn
- Great attention to detail
Tags: #Jobs@CloudBees #StartupJobsinReading #StartupJobsinUnitedKingdom #EventManagementJobsinstartup #StartupjobsinYostartups
Established in: 2010
Country Where Job Is Located: United Kingdom