We’re looking for a bright young individual to help us with day-to-day marketing initiatives! If you have any experience in growth hacking, digital marketing, social media, content marketing, or have interned in a marketing role at another software company in the past, we want to hear from you!
The Digital Marketing Intern will work closely with the Senior Director of Content and Communications and marketing team to execute marketing strategies across Pypestream’s digital channels.
Pypestream is a Customer Engagement Solution that connects customers to businesses through the power of smart messaging to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Pypestream’s secure and compliant platform combines pragmatic AI and chatbots to enable transactions over messaging. The platform supports multiple use cases across the organization, such as customer service inquiries (FAQs, claims), billing services (payments), and marketing and sales promotions (coupons and content).
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You’ll gain experience across a wide range of functions and be required to help us with blogging, social media posts, digital ads, reporting, and all demand generation efforts.
Day-to-day tasks will vary, but examples include:
- Market research
- Social media monitoring and engagement
- Scheduling social media posts
- Managing digital ad campaigns
- Writing digital ads
- Writing blog posts to be published on the Pypestream website
- Supporting email marketing efforts
- Assist with content creation for sales collateral
- Eagerness and passion to serve as a customer-facing ambassador for Pypestream
- Desire to learn new skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Extremely high customer service standards; friendly, outgoing and positive attitude
- Strong writer with excellent grammar
- Familiarity with social media marketing, digital marketing, and growth hacking concepts.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- A dynamic and exciting culture where your work is valued
- Fun in-office activities including catered lunches, group outings, and monthly lunch and learns
- An amazing office space with full kitchen, snacks and drinks all day, close to Penn Station
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US
- We are growing a world-class team focused on creating a communication platform allowing for intimate yet scalable conversations
- We’re passionate about building great products for our users in an agile environment
- We’re a small team growing fast, have huge impact and solve interesting problems
Tags: #Jobs@PypeStream #StartupJobsinNewYork #StartupJobsinUSA #DigitalMarketingJobsinstartup #StartupjobsinYostartups #InternshipJobsinstartup
Established in: 2015
Country Where Job Is Located: USA