We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to own a growing portfolio of customers and ensure they get the maximum value by using SignEasy to its fullest capabilities to make their business workflows paperless.
Everything you do will be focused around around making our customers happy and successful. From educating them how to use our software, to giving suggestions on methods to improve and listening for their feedback. You will get to understand their needs and advocate those to the product team!
This role will require you to communicate effectively, and enjoy the challenges of providing excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment. You should be comfortable diving into operational details and executing tactical steps, while also managing customer relationships and effectively communicating customer pulse to leadership.
What you will be doing
- Manage relationships with strategic customers, with a focus on increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and driving customer satisfaction
- Educate and consult with customers to demonstrate using our product and best practices to ensure their business success
- Troubleshoot any issues in a timely manner and provide relevant solutions
- Cultivate reference customers for testimonials and case studies
- Communicate product updates and releases ensuring customer enacts changes based on need and interest
- Monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends within the customers and alert them on any risks or general awareness based on trends
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell and expansion opportunities
- Conduct periodic customer health-checks and review customer health scores with an emphasis on customer’s success with SignEasy
What we are looking for
- 2+ years of experience in a customer success, account management or customer support role
- Good understanding of SaaS based applications and technologies
- Organized, reliable and self-motivated to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to present in front of an audience
- Excellent customer relationship management skills
- Thrives in a multitasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use
You choose to work wherever is most comfortable. Be that your house, a co-working space or at your favorite coffee shop! You set your own schedule as long as you are taking care of the customers and around to communicate with the team. We prefer 9 – 6 pm CST or 9 – 6 pm EST.
Tags: #Jobs@SignEasy #StartupJobsAnywhere #CustomerSupportJobsinstartup #RemotejobsinYostartups
Established in: 2010
Country Where Job Is Located: Anywhere