Spiraledge is a leading internet retailer and healthy living company. As the parent company of fast growing e‐commerce sites SwimOutlet.com & YogaOutlet.com , Spiraledge Inc. has been recognized as a Gold‐Level Fit‐Friendly Worksite at its headquarters in Campbell, CA. Both SwimOutlet.com and YogaOutlet.com have been named an Internet Retailer Hot 100 Company.
SwimOutlet.com is the largest online specialty store for aquatics in the United States and has the largest selection for swimming, fashion swim, beach and surf!
YogaOutlet.com is the fastest growing multi-branded online yoga retailer, offering a broad selection of yoga brands and yoga-inspired products to all levels of yogis and fitness enthusiasts.
Benefits for part-time employees include 401K with matching and employee discount from any of our sites.
This is a remote position. It requires residence in Ohio and 2 weeks of full time virtual training.
The customer service representative responds accurately and efficiently to our customer needs regarding products and order inquiries via phone, e-mail and Live Chat. The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills, genuine empathy and the ability to represent our brand with pride. Representatives are expected to adapt to changes, contribute to improving the overall site experience, and follow through on resolving customer issues with good judgment and a sense of urgency.
- Maintain high levels of customer service
- Answer customer calls and respond to emails
- Research required information using available resources
- Manage and resolve customer complaints
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Process orders and resolve issues according to procedure
- Identify and escalate priority issues and route calls to appropriate resource
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Adhere to the work schedule with regard to start and stop times and breaks
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere that strengthens the team
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions
- B.S. degree with 1+ years of phone based customer service or call center experience a plus
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and follow through
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and Windows software
- Ability to utilize the computer and phone simultaneously with accuracy and efficiency
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude when dealing with all customers and co-workers
- Fast typing skills (40 + WPM)
- 1 year previous customer service or call center experience
- The ability to work remotely from the same location for all shifts. Remote work location must meet the following requirements:
- A room in your home with a shutting door, containing a desk and a chair for working
- This set up must be comfortable and ergonomically safe.
- Quiet work location so that during all shifts, callers and call auditors must not hear pets, children, television, radio or other sounds that disrupt excellent service. Note: Background noise including television, children and pets can result in immediate termination.
- An Internet connection of 9 Mbps capacity. DSL or Cable Internet only – No dial up
- Ability to work remotely from the same location for all shifts
- Basic ability to resolve computer, internet and phone connectivity issues
- Ability to report to the local office for training and regular meetings as requested/assigned
- Passion for living an active lifestyle or sports a plus!
The employee is regularly required to sit, talk and hear frequently; use hands and fingers to type, write; reach with hands and arms for tasks such as keyboarding, opening filing cabinets, and some light lifting as necessary to function in an office environment.
Part Time Shifts Needed – Must be able to work one of the following shifts:
Monday & Friday 5:00pm-11:00pm
Saturday & Sunday 11:00am-8:00pm
Thursday & Friday 5:00pm-11:00pm
Saturday & Sunday 11:00am-8:00pm
Tags: #Jobs@YogaOutlet #StartupJobsinAnywhere #CustomerSupportJobsinstartup #StartupjobsinYostartups
Established in: 2012
Country Where Job Is Located: Anywhere