People spend 4 hours a day consuming content on their mobile phones and at Kamcord, we’d like to fundamentally change how people share interesting moments from their digital world. We let you record a 15 second video reaction with overlays for your face and voice over anything you see on your phone from that awkward text message to your fav playlist to crazy news. Instagram and Snapchat have built massive networks around the front and back cameras of your phone. We pioneered mobile screen capture and are building a social network for the third camera on your phone: the screen. We’re a 25 person team and have landed $35M in funding.
If you’re in college and looking for some real world experience, we have a crash course in modern marketing for you as a Kamcord Marketing Ambassador. We are looking for outgoing and fun loving students who aren’t afraid to think outside the box to develop a strong user-base for our newly launched mobile app. This opportunity is ideal for undergraduates interested in careers such as PR and communications, social media marketing, marketing strategy or media. The benefits to our ambassadors are numerous: this is a paid position, real world experience with a fast growing start-up (your resume is going to look awesome), and a letter of recommendation from our CEO!
- As one of Kamcord’s Marketing Ambassadors, you’ll be the cornerstone in helping us grow our user-base across the United States
- We want you to make waves about the brand by employing both innovative and daring techniques. This is your chance to shine and implement your marketing knowledge into real world practices and see real-time results
- We’ll look to you to develop a growth plan alongside your team, and will provide you with the resources to successfully execute this plan
WHY JOIN US?
- Our hiring bar is very high, so you’ll work with the brightest people in the industry
- You’ll join at the ground level, move fast and make an immediate, measurable impact
- Recognized by San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal among “Best Places to Work in 2016”
Tags: #Jobs@Kamcord #StartupJobsinAnywhereinUSA #MarketingJobsinstartup #StartupjobsinYostartups
Established in: 2012
Country Where Job Is Located: Anywhere in USA